|Download your Admit Card with your Unique Reference No. & Date of Birth|
|for the post applied "Junior Technical Officers (Foreman Grade-II)"|
|Click here to download your Admit Card if you know your Roll Number|
|IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPEARING IN TEST:|
|1. Please bring two self signed passport size photographs indicating Roll Number on the backside of the photograph. These photographs must be handed over to invigilator.
2. You must present this admit card at the entry gate for securing entry in the Examination Hall.
3. You must be present in the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the scheduled time of test.
4. Bring your Blue / Black Pen & Card Board in the Examination Hall.
5. Entry in the Examination Hall shall not be allowed after 10 minutes of commencement of test.
6. Mobile phones even if in switch off mode are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
7. The candidates will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till completion of full time of the Test.
8. On the completion of the test, the candidate will retain this admit card with himself / herself for further reference.